? My App won't start upIf your application displays a white screen or other similar symptoms, this is probably due to lack of memory. Please try the following methods to free up the memory:
1.Close all multitasking appsPress the home button twice to see the apps that are currently running in the backgorund. First tap and hold an app icon and then tap on the minus symbol to terminate the app.
2.Restart the device1.Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button for a few seconds until the red "slide to power off" slider appears, and then
slide the slider.
2.Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button until the Apple logo appears.
3.ResetPress and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button together for at least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears.
? Slowdowns during gameplayEnabling the zoom function on your iDevice can cause the apps to slow down during gameplay.
This can be disabled by going to Settings > General > Accessibility > Zoom on your device.
? Install Errors (“This application is incompatible with...”)1. Connect your iPhone and iPod touch to your PC and sync with iTunes. An error message should appear here. .
2. Open the "Apps" section in iTunes and locate the app from the list of applications you have purchased to the left.
3. Next, check "Sync Apps" and select the app.
4. Uncheck all other apps.
5. Then press the "Sync" button on the bottom right of the screen.
6. This will only sync the app you selected. Please see if the sync was successful.
* Our apps are compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 3rd Generation, and iPad. Follow the procedure above and sync to install the app onto any of your iDevices.
? Matching function in “Mushimesama BUG PANIC”
If Matching Process does not functionPlease verify that the Multiplayer Option is enabled. Go to Settings > General > Restrictions > Multiplayer on your iDevice.